Scalability is one of the most important requirements for secure multicast in a multi-group environment. In this study, we propose a decentralized multi-group key management scheme that allows each multicast group sender to control the access to its group communication independently. Scalability is enhanced by local rekeying and inter-working among different subgroups. The group key secrecy and backward/forward secrecy are also guaranteed.
- Decentralized group key management
- Identity-based encryption
- Multi-group communication
- Stateless member
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering