A high capacitance density of 4.84 fF/μm2 and a low leakage current density of 4.28 fA/pF·V were obtained for a 138-nm-thick crystalline BaSm2Ti4O12 (BST) film. The 100-nm-thick amorphous BST film exhibited a high capacitance density of 3.91 fF/μm2 and a low leakage current of 1.24 fA/pF·V. The crystalline BST film had quadratic and linear voltage coefficient of capacitance (VCC) of -295 ppm/V2 and 684 ppm/V, respectively, and a temperature coefficient of capacitance (TCC) of -136 ppm/°C at 100 kHz. The amorphous BST film also showed quadratic and linear VCCs of 48.6 ppm/ V2 and -738 ppm/V, respectively, with a low TCC of 169 ppm/ °C at 100 kHz.
- Metal-insulator-metal (MIM)
- Temperature coefficient of capacitance (TCC)
- Voltage coefficient of capacitance (VCC)
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering