The increasing clinical experience with remarkable advancement in the technology has enabled the catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation (AF) to become more effective and safe. Widespread utilization of three-dimensional (3D) mapping systems has facilitated the improvement in the outcomes after catheter ablation of AF. The purpose of this article is to review the current status, clinical role, and future directions of various 3D mapping systems in catheter ablation of AF.
- Activation mapping of arrhythmias
- Atrial fibrillation/atrial arrhythmias
- Cardiac mapping noncontact systems
- Cardiac mapping three-dimensional systems
- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine